Author Topic: regarding upgradation  (Read 2886 times)

Offline sudiptasingapore

• View Profile
regarding upgradation
« on: July 27, 2018, 04:50:47 PM »
Hi

On July 27, 2018

I sent money by "Perfect Money" to renew and extend my up-gradation "Upgraded traveler for 6 months" but my up-gradation was not enrolled here. I sent several help request using 'Contact Us' menu to draw attention of Cashtravel admin or other staff but every time the mail was rejected. I also sent one mail using the confirmation mail for payment to admin and there was also no answer. Nevertheless, the money was debited from my Perfect Money account and successfully transferred to Cashtravel Perfect money account. Please suggest me what I can do regarding this matter because I am not finding any way to covey message to admin and get any update.

Regards

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: regarding upgradation
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 05:24:38 AM »
Hi

On July 27, 2018

I sent money by "Perfect Money" to renew and extend my up-gradation "Upgraded traveler for 6 months" but my up-gradation was not enrolled here. I sent several help request using 'Contact Us' menu to draw attention of Cashtravel admin or other staff but every time the mail was rejected. I also sent one mail using the confirmation mail for payment to admin and there was also no answer. Nevertheless, the money was debited from my Perfect Money account and successfully transferred to Cashtravel Perfect money account. Please suggest me what I can do regarding this matter because I am not finding any way to covey message to admin and get any update.

Regards

Hi,

Your membership has now been upgraded.
Thanks.