CashTravel Members Lounge > General Discussion

paying for a ad

(1/1)

hacxxx:
Hi,
I'm looking for a way to have a ad in the site, for a fixed fee just for 1 month or for credits. Then at the end i want to examine the performance and see if the ad fits what i'm looking for in terms of profitability. If it goes up i will renew the upcoming months.

Reply here as i will keep an eye in the forum.
Thanks

admin:

--- Quote from: hacxxx on February 20, 2020, 10:03:12 AM ---Hi,
I'm looking for a way to have a ad in the site, for a fixed fee just for 1 month or for credits. Then at the end i want to examine the performance and see if the ad fits what i'm looking for in terms of profitability. If it goes up i will renew the upcoming months.

Reply here as i will keep an eye in the forum.
Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi,

If it was only for the test, credits might be a good option instead of fixed one.

hacxxx:
Hi,

This offer that i'm giving away is for the first ptc admin that want to close this small deal. On another site they give me $0.10 to test and i got a informed idea. I need a ad that doesn't open in a iframe.

Does Banner Ads open in a new window?
Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks

admin:

--- Quote from: hacxxx on February 21, 2020, 09:08:26 AM ---Hi,

This offer that i'm giving away is for the first ptc admin that want to close this small deal. On another site they give me $0.10 to test and i got a informed idea. I need a ad that doesn't open in a iframe.

Does Banner Ads open in a new window?
Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Banner ad will open in new window. PTC ads too. When people click on the timer number, the frame will go off and the page will be refreshed to your site.

We accept Paypal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version