Author Topic: approval for membership  (Read 3331 times)

Offline Thive97

• View Profile
approval for membership
« on: June 06, 2020, 11:17:02 PM »
How long does it take for the admin to approve someone’s member upgrade ? I purchased it 2 days ago and it still says that I’m a standard member .

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: approval for membership
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 03:11:06 AM »
How long does it take for the admin to approve someone’s member upgrade ? I purchased it 2 days ago and it still says that I’m a standard member .

Hi,

Your membership has now been approved.
Thanks.

Offline tony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 07:32:50 AM »
Hello everybody and administration, it's amazing, how  things going with this site, i have account here since  2012, now suspended , beacause i have fake referrals, i never cheat, they are real referrals, but you like those witch never  i made 89 referrals until yestetday the day it was suspended, its not because of account here, but that you are very wrong,and i start to think how serious you are, do you suspended my account , but my referrals keeping making money for you and problably keep growing the Numbers of referrals, your site don't have place to see where the referrals come from like outher sites, and you would kwon where they come from, i start to think you are not serious, and only want to get money and outher pinies, and now my referrals are yours. Enjoy it

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 04:49:42 AM »
Hello everybody and administration, it's amazing, how  things going with this site, i have account here since  2012, now suspended , beacause i have fake referrals, i never cheat, they are real referrals, but you like those witch never  i made 89 referrals until yestetday the day it was suspended, its not because of account here, but that you are very wrong,and i start to think how serious you are, do you suspended my account , but my referrals keeping making money for you and problably keep growing the Numbers of referrals, your site don't have place to see where the referrals come from like outher sites, and you would kwon where they come from, i start to think you are not serious, and only want to get money and outher pinies, and now my referrals are yours. Enjoy it

Hi,

You have been our member for 8 years without any problem.
You even did not show any appreciation, it turned to accuse me for taking your earnings and refs...

Sorry, all the fake refs have been deleted from our database. And the place they came from was "unknown".
And under your account, there is no unique ref hits or raw ref hits. That means they were from direct link click instead of other websites.
You cannot even name a website where you put your ref link. So ask yourself.

Your account will be remain suspended.