CashTravel Members Lounge > Advertise Here

0.15cents per day cashout 2$ dollars New Site

(1/3) > >>

namikon:
0.15 cents daily max from clicking ads.
Payout 2 $

join here
Every week refferal click contest for my refferals.
Enjoy it now
For contact me only in forum to the clixevolution

http://www.clixevolution.info/index.php?ref=namikon

anogptsites:
I went to the site and  found out that the sites is still a new one, and has a nice view or script, now up to 257 members with no payment yet. well $0.15 is very promising to hear, i guess that the site will still pay if members reach there minimum payout.

But what is there payment processor? and hope to join then and see how it works.  Also as the First in there, get paid quickly and post it here so we can trust the site even more.

karipidis:
hello namikon i have already joined in this site under you i trusted you sou i have joined,  :D
my name there is also karipidis

karipidis:

--- Quote from: anogptsites on June 06, 2013, 04:37:53 AM ---I went to the site and  found out that the sites is still a new one, and has a nice view or script, now up to 257 members with no payment yet. well $0.15 is very promising to hear, i guess that the site will still pay if members reach there minimum payout.

But what is there payment processor? and hope to join then and see how it works.  Also as the First in there, get paid quickly and post it here so we can trust the site even more.

--- End quote ---

the payment processor is paypal and payza but i see also the admin there is not active  ;)

anogptsites:
Friend'

Thanks for that and hope my the next 13 days to come, you or me or we have to show some payment proof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version