Author Topic: my account balance suddenly gone.  (Read 5201 times)

Offline ochiro

• View Profile
my account balance suddenly gone.
« on: March 24, 2017, 03:10:05 PM »
please check for me, when i open my page, i noticed all my account balance is gone. i should have around 0.08 cents. what happened to my account?  please resolve this matter as that was my hard work all clicking the advs. thank you.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: my account balance suddenly gone.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:49:49 AM »
please check for me, when i open my page, i noticed all my account balance is gone. i should have around 0.08 cents. what happened to my account?  please resolve this matter as that was my hard work all clicking the advs. thank you.

If you ever do this little trick again, you will be suspended without any question.

Date   Log
Mar 24, 2017
Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 15
Mar 24, 2017
Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 87
Mar 24, 2017
Converted 0.08568 balance to 342.72 link

Offline ochiro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 02:51:02 AM »
i dont really understand added ptc credits, simple explanation maybe, please. all i know i have been clicking the advs everyday and checking them if available, i have no idea what is going on. i dont use any trick, so far i only use ptp website and link my referral link hoping to get referrals. all i know i want to catch the target for every cents that had been setup for paypal accounts user spending time and to clicks 32 advs everyday was not an easy thing i am sure, i do not know how it did happened and how i got there but i am sure i have nothing to do with. maybe explain to all of us so we know what is it. ??? ???

thanks

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 02:45:27 AM »
i dont really understand added ptc credits, simple explanation maybe, please. all i know i have been clicking the advs everyday and checking them if available, i have no idea what is going on. i dont use any trick, so far i only use ptp website and link my referral link hoping to get referrals. all i know i want to catch the target for every cents that had been setup for paypal accounts user spending time and to clicks 32 advs everyday was not an easy thing i am sure, i do not know how it did happened and how i got there but i am sure i have nothing to do with. maybe explain to all of us so we know what is it. ??? ???

thanks

Hi,

You converted your balance into PTC credits by yourself.
And assigned those credits to your ad. It's that simple.

The credits are not reversible to cash.

Regards,
Admin

Offline weduzzweduzz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 10:31:15 AM »
ADMIN cut your balance, he did it too to my balance to 0$ .. its scam site now  >:(

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 01:35:24 AM »
ADMIN cut your balance, he did it too to my balance to 0$ .. its scam site now  >:(

That member converted all his balance to PTC credits.
Read full thread before you talk non-sense.

And for your problem, go for this thread
http://cashtravel.info/forum/index.php/topic,8717.0.html