Author Topic: Admind cut my balance  (Read 4353 times)

Offline weduzzweduzz

• View Profile
Admind cut my balance
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:21:50 AM »
admin cut my balance to 0 $.. amazing, you cheap cheater asshole...

Offline Zip87

• View Profile
Re: Admind cut my balance
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »
Is it true?  ??? After i read this message, i immediately withdraw my balance. I'm worry if my balance suddenly gone too. Hopely this site not turn to be scam.  :'(

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 01:31:17 AM »
admin cut my balance to 0 $.. amazing, you cheap cheater asshole...

Hi,

Sorry, it was my mistake to leave your account unsuspended after zero out your balance...I thought I have already suspended your account ??? ???...
Please note, we always zero out on the balance of suspended accounts.

Since you pushed me that hard, now I am going to explain to you step by step why you got suspended...

Please look at the chart of your footprints.

When you use your autoclicker plugin or software or whatever, the bot will auto skip your current ad after the bot select the correct number, and goes to next ad, so you will have only one footprint for that ad.
For ex. When a member click on ad "CashTravel Lottery", he will enter the lottery page first, this is one footprint recorded, and when the timer runs out, he will click the correct number, and then wait for the refresh of the page and remain on the same page. That is the second footprint recorded.
For first 5 ads on our site, you should have double footprints recorded if you were clicking by yourself.

And here is how regular footprints look like.

Now you should have a clue why you got suspended... I never share this detailed evidence to any of bot users who got suspended except you...
And thanks for pushing me this hard, you have really great contribution for those bot developers...sigh...Hopefully bot developers will never see this thread...

Is it true?  ??? After i read this message, i immediately withdraw my balance. I'm worry if my balance suddenly gone too. Hopely this site not turn to be scam.  :'(

Seriously? You believe the person who is full of dirty language?...
We never deduct members balance unless he got suspended!
Will I get rich to steal several cents from you?

Money never was an issue on our site...
What matters to our site is REPUTATION !!!

Offline Zip87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 03:00:10 AM »
Hi admin. I'm so sorry  :'( :'( :'( to say like that because i'm to easy to believe what people say in here. That's my mistake but at least i'm not cheat. Thank you admin for long explaination. Now, i just believe what admin say. Take a note. About my withdraw never mind. Still pending again and will be post in payment proof after i received.  :) :) :)

Offline marmirow

• View Profile
    • Only Best
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 11:34:22 PM »
Admin is a honest man not to mention the abuse of different people using different progams, such as http://mc2.clickers.info/

Regards

Only Best