Author Topic: Some news and information you might want to know  (Read 6700 times)

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Some news and information you might want to know
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:50:35 PM »
Hi, all

Three days ago, we had upgraded our script to SDR 3.
I haven't found any errors exist within the upgraded script.
It seems work properly til now.
If you find something is wrong with the feature on site, please contact me as soon as possible.

As we have upgraded our script, there comes a new feature which is security pin.
Lots of members sent mail to me about the security pin problem.
Here is the quick tutorial about how to set up a new pin (or how to change your pin).
1. Log into account
2. Click "My account"
3. Click "Account"
4. Scroll down, you will see"Forgot Pin"
5. Click "Forgot Pin", then follow the procedures, your new pin will be sent to your email which you used to verify your account.
6. Enter the old pin that was sent to your mail address, enter the new pin you wanna set up.
7. Done!

I do not know whether you guys have noticed the site logo as well as the site banners had been re-designed and replaced to new ones. Although we had upgraded the site script, and still, the site is going to make some changes in the following week (or two weeks). By "change" the site, I am not going to change the prices, clicking rates or terms. :) Instead, I will ask someone to design the site template in order to make the site looks better as well as more professional.

Last few days I called Paypal for the masspay problem, bad news is masspay feature is not available for Canada. Too much work for me if i send payment one by one. So the step cashout addon will be added to the site soon. I will not activate it for now. But in the near future, as the site grows faster and faster, I will put it on.

Here comes the bad news,
Recently, I had suspended approximately 10 proxy users and several multi join users.
Remember proxy is strictly not allowed when you surf the link!!! And you are only allowed to have one account on site. Please review terms page.

And I will randomly put the cheat link on, please do not click it!!

Since we have got the forum within the site. I will try to send e-mails as less as possible.
Please check forum regularly coz all updates will be posted in here and the site "news" page.

Members from India and Brazil please use Liberty Reserve to request your payment coz paypal does not allow me to send personal payment to those two countries.

Regards
Admin
www.cashtravel.info
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 11:53:57 PM by admin »

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Some news and information you might want to know
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 12:00:47 AM »
I forgot to mention.

After we finish the template change, we are going to run our second referral contest.

Still thinking about the rewards for that. I will let you guys know once I come out with the idea.