Author Topic: Referred exchanged?  (Read 3066 times)

Offline leaobm

• View Profile
Referred exchanged?
« on: November 06, 2017, 03:01:21 AM »
Good Profits.
I'm having trouble on my Leased Referrals, I do not know is any BUG or problem on the Site, but they are being exchanged so that my ASSETS Referrals disappear and others that are NOT ACTIVOS come in. What happens? I ask for urgent help to the Administrator because I am spending and investing in the site but having now this loss. I look forward to an URGENT position. Thank you.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Referred exchanged?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 04:38:53 AM »
Good Profits.
I'm having trouble on my Leased Referrals, I do not know is any BUG or problem on the Site, but they are being exchanged so that my ASSETS Referrals disappear and others that are NOT ACTIVOS come in. What happens? I ask for urgent help to the Administrator because I am spending and investing in the site but having now this loss. I look forward to an URGENT position. Thank you.

Hi, leaobm

Members could deleted his account by himself, or it could be deleted due to cheating or some other reasons. That's why you found your refs missing.
And there is no guarantee that the refs assigned to you are all active ones...You should know this before you purchase any of refs.
I noticed that you had another 20 refs purchase listed in the queue. Those refs are not assigned to you yet, if you decided not to buy refs anymore, we can refund you that purchase. And starting next year, we will re-open our referral recycle feature, please stay tuned.

Regards,
Admin

Offline leaobm

• View Profile
Re: Referred exchanged?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 04:47:39 AM »
Ok thanks Administrator. I will wait with the greatest patient in the fulfillment of what happens to us now, so that 2018 will be returned to our recycling of referrals active again so that future investments in the site are really achieved. Good profits to all!