Author Topic: Account suspended  (Read 3567 times)

Offline rw4095

• View Profile
Account suspended
« on: December 16, 2017, 06:16:01 AM »
Hello admin,

my account was suspended. It says Message From Admin: suspicious scam
Also all my advertising was cancelled and money was refunded.
Please let me know why. I'm not aware of any fault on my side. What did I do wrong?

Thank you.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Account suspended
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 11:27:31 PM »
Hello admin,

my account was suspended. It says Message From Admin: suspicious scam
Also all my advertising was cancelled and money was refunded.
Please let me know why. I'm not aware of any fault on my side. What did I do wrong?

Thank you.

Hi, rw4095

Your paypal account was not verified. Somehow your receiving address was verified.
It is too risky for us to take 4 purchases from you. If you dispute, we will definitely lose the case. Paypal does not like PTC websites.

And plus, Paypal nowadays charges us extra $20 for each dispute. That means if we lose the case, they will refund all the money to that person, and also they will charge us $20 for no reason for each case. We had two disputes last two month, and lost $40 for no reason. We tried to reach Paypal, even their support staff cannot name the reason for the $40 charge. Funny as Paypal...lol...

There is nothing wrong on your side, simply we do not want to take any risks anymore.
Sorry, and thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Admin

Offline rw4095

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 08:30:33 AM »
That's a funny answer.
You sell advertising and you sell it with Paypal.
And now you throw me out because I bought your product with Paypal???
Too bad, I was a realy satisfied customer and there would have been absolutely no reason to open a dispute with Paypal. 
But instead of talking to me, my account is just closed. No offense, I wish you good luck and all the best with this business approach.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 02:37:26 AM »
That's a funny answer.
You sell advertising and you sell it with Paypal.
And now you throw me out because I bought your product with Paypal???
Too bad, I was a realy satisfied customer and there would have been absolutely no reason to open a dispute with Paypal. 
But instead of talking to me, my account is just closed. No offense, I wish you good luck and all the best with this business approach.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. As I said in the previous reply, we simply do not want take any potential risks anymore.
Other PTC sites owner normally do selective payments before they turning to a scam... And now we do the opposite... We do the selective purchase...lol.