CashTravel Community > Help & Support

Can't progress in traffic exchange

(1/2) > >>

nbardhan:
After a certain amount of suring sites in traffic exchange, I get the error, "Error - We are really appologize, this ads not allowed to be viewed from your country!"

I do understand that the ad is not meant for me, but the problem is that I can't surf rest of the sites in traffic exchange i.e. the remaining 20+ sites. Please fix this issue.

admin:

--- Quote from: nbardhan on February 08, 2024, 06:07:24 AM ---After a certain amount of suring sites in traffic exchange, I get the error, "Error - We are really appologize, this ads not allowed to be viewed from your country!"

I do understand that the ad is not meant for me, but the problem is that I can't surf rest of the sites in traffic exchange i.e. the remaining 20+ sites. Please fix this issue.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Please copy and paste the ads link address here. So I can locate that ad.
Thanks.

nbardhan:

--- Quote from: admin on February 09, 2024, 11:34:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: nbardhan on February 08, 2024, 06:07:24 AM ---After a certain amount of suring sites in traffic exchange, I get the error, "Error - We are really appologize, this ads not allowed to be viewed from your country!"

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Thanks.

--- End quote ---
This is my URL when that ad appears:
https://www.cashtravel.info/gpt.php?v=entry&type=ce&s=1&sid=193256TVM0d09URTBNVF&sid2=19325&siduid=193256&

Can't figure out the link from there.

admin:

--- Quote from: nbardhan on February 10, 2024, 01:17:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: admin on February 09, 2024, 11:34:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Thanks.

--- End quote ---
This is my URL when that ad appears:
https://www.cashtravel.info/gpt.php?v=entry&type=ce&s=1&sid=193256TVM0d09URTBNVF&sid2=19325&siduid=193256&

Can't figure out the link from there.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

This link is rotate4all link. I know some of their links break the frame. They display links randomly.
You can always click again if it interrupts.

nbardhan:
The error still persists. Still have 24 traffic exchange ads to surf but can't progress due to this error  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version