Author Topic: Payments  (Read 4056 times)

Offline EWJOSI

• View Profile
Payments
« on: April 23, 2020, 04:56:58 AM »
Hello,

I am a new member of this great site and I just want to ask how much is the waiting time for a payment?

Can somebody help?

Thank you.

Best regards.

Offline EWJOSI

• View Profile
Re: Payments
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 07:21:05 PM »
 :( :( :( What a great community,nobody helps,nobody answer,I thing nobody is paid on this page.

Offline denclu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 08:02:48 PM »
:( :( :( What a great community,nobody helps,nobody answer,I thing nobody is paid on this page.

You can go here and read carefully Payment Proof you will find this link in the main website all you have to do is navigate and also go here Payment Proofs this link is located in this very forum and lastly here: Help read this section in its entirety so you could understand.

I am a member and it is not my obligation to answer you, but for concluding that this website is not paying because no one is answering your question is a complete stupidity and idiocy. You as a member has the obligation to read the useful links that you'll find anywhere within this website you are not a child anymore that has to be guided.

And if you want a fast response to your every question then use the support section of this website just look for the "Contact Us" link located at the bottom page of the main website.

Good luck.

Offline EWJOSI

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 08:44:19 PM »
Great,support is not answering.

Offline EWJOSI

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 08:52:32 PM »
And I am waiting now since 7 days,in the help pages it says "You will be paid within 24 hours after you request your payment"

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 05:39:52 AM »
And I am waiting now since 7 days,in the help pages it says "You will be paid within 24 hours after you request your payment"

Hi,

You will be paid within 2 hours from now! Sorry for the delay!

You can go here and read carefully Payment Proof you will find this link in the main website all you have to do is navigate and also go here Payment Proofs this link is located in this very forum and lastly here: Help read this section in its entirety so you could understand.

I am a member and it is not my obligation to answer you, but for concluding that this website is not paying because no one is answering your question is a complete stupidity and idiocy. You as a member has the obligation to read the useful links that you'll find anywhere within this website you are not a child anymore that has to be guided.

And if you want a fast response to your every question then use the support section of this website just look for the "Contact Us" link located at the bottom page of the main website.

Good luck.

Thanks!  :)