Author Topic: Hello everyone! I'm from Philippines  (Read 5456 times)

Offline CharlesCIA

• View Profile
Hello everyone! I'm from Philippines
« on: October 22, 2020, 06:51:00 AM »
Sorry for my late introduction.
I am Charles from Philippines My nickname is Charlie and my username is CharlesCIA that I used for PTC accounts.

I have one year of PTC experience in 2010.

I tried to look for a job and get hired from 2015 until months before the beginning of quarantine days such as call center agent as customer service/tech support, baker/production crew, housekeeper, janitor, cook, and service crew. But unfortunately I got nothing.

Now I am returned for earning and I am active doing paid-to-click sites that I am currently active member of 8 ptc sites, r4a, 6 paypal apps, and other money earning sites contains survey sites, daily polls and games. Though the more I register, longer hours, I currently did take 12-13 hours of doing PTCs, GPTs, etc but the importance during my money earning sched is doing important house chores and meal breaks such as breakfast, lunch, snacktime, and diner.

I am looking forward for more ads to earn and wishing to remain legit on cashtravel. I am loyal to cashtravel.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Hello everyone! I'm from Philippines
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 01:55:17 AM »
Sorry for my late introduction.
I am Charles from Philippines My nickname is Charlie and my username is CharlesCIA that I used for PTC accounts.

I have one year of PTC experience in 2010.

I tried to look for a job and get hired from 2015 until months before the beginning of quarantine days such as call center agent as customer service/tech support, baker/production crew, housekeeper, janitor, cook, and service crew. But unfortunately I got nothing.

Now I am returned for earning and I am active doing paid-to-click sites that I am currently active member of 8 ptc sites, r4a, 6 paypal apps, and other money earning sites contains survey sites, daily polls and games. Though the more I register, longer hours, I currently did take 12-13 hours of doing PTCs, GPTs, etc but the importance during my money earning sched is doing important house chores and meal breaks such as breakfast, lunch, snacktime, and diner.

I am looking forward for more ads to earn and wishing to remain legit on cashtravel. I am loyal to cashtravel.

Welcome join.  ;)

Offline mohyou

• Hi, I am pleased to meet you here!
    • View Profile
    • Website Promotion And Tarjeted Traffic!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 08:47:37 PM »
Welcome, friend!  :)

Offline KAMAL958

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 03:52:18 PM »
I am from India
kamal

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator