Author Topic: Your account has been suspended. Message From Admin: Too many Failed PTSU!  (Read 4544 times)

Offline BashirAhbeish

• View Profile
Hi, I registered on this site to review it on one of the Internet sites, is it legitimate or not!!

In terms of my experience, I think the site is not very legitimate like wait for any small slip to get (Your account has been suspended)

First I did PTSU in 7 sites only one site was accepted and when I sent a message why you refused the rest of them I did not get a response.

Second, after all this, my account was not suspended and they left me watching ads to reach $ 0.05, the minimum withdrawal for PayPal, and my account was not suspended, but when I asked for a withdrawal, boom you are suspended, this raises many questions why did you not suspend my account in the first place and let me watching ads or do you want make money from me watching ads and don't want to pay me!!! who knows.

Anyway, I want to hear the admin's response?

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Your account has been suspended. Message From Admin: Too many Failed PTSU!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 05:30:26 AM »
Hi, I registered on this site to review it on one of the Internet sites, is it legitimate or not!!

In terms of my experience, I think the site is not very legitimate like wait for any small slip to get (Your account has been suspended)

First I did PTSU in 7 sites only one site was accepted and when I sent a message why you refused the rest of them I did not get a response.

Second, after all this, my account was not suspended and they left me watching ads to reach $ 0.05, the minimum withdrawal for PayPal, and my account was not suspended, but when I asked for a withdrawal, boom you are suspended, this raises many questions why did you not suspend my account in the first place and let me watching ads or do you want make money from me watching ads and don't want to pay me!!! who knows.

Anyway, I want to hear the admin's response?

Hi,

I did not receive any messages regarding to PTSU failures from you. Who did you contact?
Did you follow the instruction on each task? If there is any proof of your work but got denied, please send it to me.
Please note, all the paid to sign up ads were placed by our advertisers, none of the ads belong to admin.
Advertisers got up to 7 days to approve or deny each completion. If there was no action from advertisers within 7 days, the system would auto approve.

We check thru whole site before sending any payouts each week, that's including paid to sign up section. If failed too many, member would be suspended.
And no payments will be made to them.
We check on weekly basis, that's the reason you did not get banned at the first place.

Please send me any proof of your sign up completion, otherwise I would doubt the only one sucess was auto approved by the system(7 days no action from advertisers) since you failed too many.

Offline BashirAhbeish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 08:27:14 AM »
Hi.

I will answer all your points in order:

(Who did you speak to?)

I clicked on contact us and wrote you a message about the problem, but I did not receive any email from you.

Did you follow the) instruction on each task?)

Yes, I followed all the steps and I think you can check for yourself because I sent the welcome message and username.

If there is any proof) of your work but got denied, please send it to me.)

My only clue is the username and the welcome message that proves my registration on the site, and this is my only prove and I sent it to you and I have no other clue.

(We check thru whole site before sending any payouts each week, that's including paid to sign up section. If failed too many, member would be suspended.
We check on a weekly basis, that's the reason you did not get banned at the first place.)

But the user should be suspended automatically when he fails a lot of sign ups or write a warning that if he fails in many registrations, he will be suspended better than waste users' time and make them feel very disappointed.

Please send me any) proof of your sign up completion, otherwise I would doubt the only one sucess was auto approved by the system(7 days no action from advertisers) since you failed too many)

In fact, only the first registration was approved within hours, while the rest of the registrations were rejected approximately after 3 days .

In conclusion, as I told you, I have sent you the evidence. If you want to review them, you will find that what i said are true and I have completed the tasks, and if you do not want to review them (like emoji)

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 02:50:07 AM »
Hi.

I will answer all your points in order:

(Who did you speak to?)

I clicked on contact us and wrote you a message about the problem, but I did not receive any email from you.

Did you follow the) instruction on each task?)

Yes, I followed all the steps and I think you can check for yourself because I sent the welcome message and username.

If there is any proof) of your work but got denied, please send it to me.)

My only clue is the username and the welcome message that proves my registration on the site, and this is my only prove and I sent it to you and I have no other clue.

(We check thru whole site before sending any payouts each week, that's including paid to sign up section. If failed too many, member would be suspended.
We check on a weekly basis, that's the reason you did not get banned at the first place.)

But the user should be suspended automatically when he fails a lot of sign ups or write a warning that if he fails in many registrations, he will be suspended better than waste users' time and make them feel very disappointed.

Please send me any) proof of your sign up completion, otherwise I would doubt the only one sucess was auto approved by the system(7 days no action from advertisers) since you failed too many)

In fact, only the first registration was approved within hours, while the rest of the registrations were rejected approximately after 3 days .

In conclusion, as I told you, I have sent you the evidence. If you want to review them, you will find that what i said are true and I have completed the tasks, and if you do not want to review them (like emoji)

Hi,

Date Issued: Dec 08, 2021
PTSU Title: Cointiply - The
PTSU Title: Coinpayu - Best
PTSU Title: CoinAdster - Cl
PTSU Title: Brand New! Grab
PTSU Title: AdBTC - Earn Bi
PTSU Title: Sca
not complete re

Welcome message submission doesn't prove anything. You will need to follow the instruction provided.
For example, "CoinAdster", the advertiser asks for "Make at least 10 claim daily for 1 week" on the instruction.
Did you do the claim action on that site? Or you just simply registered and did nothing?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:51:44 AM by admin »

Offline BashirAhbeish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 03:17:10 AM »
I won't lie on you, I didn't focus on this and it's true I just registered and didn't click on ads for ten days

Offline BashirAhbeish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 03:19:31 AM »
It seems that I was wrong, I apologize to you.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 06:09:59 AM »
Hi,

I see you did not do it on purpose, so the suspension is lifted.
Meanwhile, I erased all your PTSU failure count in case got suspended again.

P.S. I know it's very low rate for members to do tasks like this, click or claim or whatever for 7 days for only 2 cents rewards.. That's really low.
But what can I say, it's all them advertisers' right to place ad like this.
We no longer sell PTSU credits from a year ago, there is still some leftover credits remain in their accounts. Once finished up, PTSU section will be shut down.

There are higher earning tasks on Clixwall part.

Offline BashirAhbeish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2021, 10:27:00 AM »
Thank you so much for reopening the account, that's really very kind of you.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2021, 04:47:07 AM »
Thank you so much for reopening the account, that's really very kind of you.

No problem.  ;)

Offline BusKate

• View Profile
En mi caso es igual no tenia ni idea de lo que estaba haciendo solo entre y me registre para saber pero como puede comprobar no use nada por el estilo, compruebe mi trabajo y se dara cuenta. Saludos.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
En mi caso es igual no tenia ni idea de lo que estaba haciendo solo entre y me registre para saber pero como puede comprobar no use nada por el estilo, compruebe mi trabajo y se dara cuenta. Saludos.

You failed 4 paid to sign up offers and with 0 sucessed ones.
That's the reason you got banned.

Offline BusKate

• View Profile
Recibi algo por eso, si es el caso, quitamelo y dejame la cuenta con lo que hice por mi trabajo. Ah y gracias por la respuesta tan rapida. Saludos.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Recibi algo por eso, si es el caso, quitamelo y dejame la cuenta con lo que hice por mi trabajo. Ah y gracias por la respuesta tan rapida. Saludos.

The problem should be solved.