Author Topic: Two Issues  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Clicks121212

• View Profile
Two Issues
« on: May 21, 2016, 04:43:05 AM »
I have two main problems at this moment the first is that there is an advertisement in the paid to read section that has a virus in it. It is titled owrnetwork international home business. Upon clicking the ad and being redirected to the site, not only was I not credited but I also received a message from my antivirus that a threat had been removed. While that issue is a serious matter the next topic is even more serious. I made a purchase on this site yesterday using my paypal account. As I was verifying the payment I noticed that my home address was being displayed when trying to make the payment. I did end up going through with the payment which probably was a mistake. I ended up contacting Paypal to find out why my home address was being displayed for what is an online transaction for an online service and I was told that this is the fault of cashtravel as it appears you have made it so that purchases are set up to be shipped to my home address when in fact it is an ONLINE service I have paid for that does not require you to know my home address. This does not seem to be a problem when receiving payments only when purchasing a service from cashtravel. While I did sign up for this site I do not trust you enough to know my personal information and would like for this to be fixed as soon as possible.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: Two Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 08:04:21 PM »
I have two main problems at this moment the first is that there is an advertisement in the paid to read section that has a virus in it. It is titled owrnetwork international home business. Upon clicking the ad and being redirected to the site, not only was I not credited but I also received a message from my antivirus that a threat had been removed. While that issue is a serious matter the next topic is even more serious. I made a purchase on this site yesterday using my paypal account. As I was verifying the payment I noticed that my home address was being displayed when trying to make the payment. I did end up going through with the payment which probably was a mistake. I ended up contacting Paypal to find out why my home address was being displayed for what is an online transaction for an online service and I was told that this is the fault of cashtravel as it appears you have made it so that purchases are set up to be shipped to my home address when in fact it is an ONLINE service I have paid for that does not require you to know my home address. This does not seem to be a problem when receiving payments only when purchasing a service from cashtravel. While I did sign up for this site I do not trust you enough to know my personal information and would like for this to be fixed as soon as possible.

Hi,

That ad is deleted, thanks.

And for the paypal issue, it's the default setting by paypal as cashtravel has a business account. There is nothing much I can do from my side. But you do not have to worry, your personal info will not be exposed to the public.

Regards,
Admin

Offline Clicks121212

• View Profile
Re: Two Issues
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 05:05:34 AM »

Hi,

That ad is deleted, thanks.

And for the paypal issue, it's the default setting by paypal as cashtravel has a business account. There is nothing much I can do from my side. But you do not have to worry, your personal info will not be exposed to the public.

Regards,
Admin
I appreciate your quick response admin. It was simply a concern I had about my personal info falling into the wrong hands.