Author Topic: withdrawn amount not yet payed  (Read 4539 times)

Offline sapres

• View Profile
withdrawn amount not yet payed
« on: October 03, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »
Hi,

This is first time I have registered with your site and this is my first request for payment. According to your site you have mentioned the payment would be done within 24 hrs but till now I haven't received any payment. I requested the payment on 2-Oct-2013 through Paypal, but till now no payment. Can you please let me know the status and can please do the payment as early as possible.

My user id is : sapres

Thanks,
Sapres.

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re: withdrawn amount not yet payed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:00:45 AM »
Hi,

This is first time I have registered with your site and this is my first request for payment. According to your site you have mentioned the payment would be done within 24 hrs but till now I haven't received any payment. I requested the payment on 2-Oct-2013 through Paypal, but till now no payment. Can you please let me know the status and can please do the payment as early as possible.

My user id is : sapres

Thanks,
Sapres.

Hi, sapres

Your payout has now been processed.
Sorry for the delay!

Regards,
Admin

Offline sapres

• View Profile
Re:payment sent but not recieved
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 02:14:20 AM »
Hi,

First Thank you for your response.but the status is showing payment sent from your site. But I have not received the payment to my Paypal account. Can you please provide me the Transaction Id so that I can check with the Paypal customer care if there is any problem from their side regarding the payment reflecting in my account. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sapres

Offline admin

• CashTravel
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CashTravel - Trustable Earning & Advertising
Re:payment sent but not recieved
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 02:39:13 AM »
Hi,

First Thank you for your response.but the status is showing payment sent from your site. But I have not received the payment to my Paypal account. Can you please provide me the Transaction Id so that I can check with the Paypal customer care if there is any problem from their side regarding the payment reflecting in my account. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sapres